Thursday, 13 June 2013

Soho London OOTD plus Updates!





I believe it isn't too late to upload this. Actually, never too late to upload anything. It's a while back when these pictures were taken by my little sister, hence the low angle frame. This was taken in Soho and I think it was the Soho Square? Looks like a mini garden/park. Might just be my perfect hideout from the busy shopping street just a few meters away. 

I no longer own a laptop at the moment (borrowing my friend's to get this post up) because I am waiting to buy a new MacBook dedicating it especially to blogging and video editing for my YouTube Channel. Hopefully that explains why I've been absent for a while. I was just tired of borrowing my neighbor's MacBook so I think it's appropriate to sell my old laptop for a new one that I know will work 10x better!
Stay tuned for a better change! 

Signing out,
Sarah 

1 comment:

  1. If your laptop no longer meets your needs, then selling it is the wisest decision. You can use the money to buy a new one that will fit in your needs. Have you purchased a new laptop already though? Don't forget to share about it. Thanks, Sarah!

    -Joanna Daniels @ TechPayout

    ReplyDelete